Happy Birthday Brian



Happy Birthday Bri,

Your haven't aged a bit. It must be the good influence of Corby. I hope you and Corby had a wonderful day.

Comments

Kristin said…
What a great picture, cut from our famous family portrait. Let me be the first to wish you happy birthday for the next one.
Brian said…
WOW,

That's pretty amazing. I had a picture of me, Dad, and Mom, sitting at the kitchen table at Greg's that always amazes me (was I ever that youg?) but I can find it now. Here's to the rest of the year!
Corby said…
Guess he's ALWAYS been cute :-)
Kristin said…
You are so right, Corby!!
Gina said…
Great picture. I didn't recognize immediately that Kevin cut it from the family portrait. Hope all your birthday celebrations were great fun.

Popular posts from this blog

New Grandbabies in Arlington

Ice Woes

Cheering for the Home Team